International Forest Garden / Food Forest Symposium
Dartington England 1-3 June 2021
We are a carbon-negative organisation – we store more carbon on our land sites than we produce
Privacy Statement – symposium
1. Information about you
- We will collect personal information from you when you or your organisation when you register. This may include your name, title, email address, physical address, telephone numbers and job title.
- We do not hold any financial information of yours on this site. Any payments made here are processed through a third party payment processor.
- During the symposium we will be filming the spoken presentations, with the aim of making these available on the symposium website. Filming will concentrate on the speaker, the aim will not be to show the audience but from time to time other delegates may appear on film. By booking onto the symposium you are giving your permission for this.
2. Our use of this information
- Your personal information will be used to process your requests, to provide you with information about our events, activities and services.
- We will not share your information with anyone else, apart from with other symposium delegates and then only if you have opted to agree with this when booking.
- We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us.
- Information you send us via registration on our secure web pages is encrypted.
- Communications in connection with our activities will be sent by e-mail. Whilst we endeavour to keep our systems and communications protected against viruses and other harmful effects we cannot bear responsibility for all communications being virus-free.